Saturday, May 12, 2012

Magic is in the Air

Once upon a time. I was reeeaaaalllyy bad at blogging. I think Cafe Rio may just be out now. Oops. My heart is sad.


Today was splendid. S-p-l-e-n-d-i-d. I actually got to sleep in!! For the first time this semester. Wow. It felt great. Guess how long I slept in? Until 11:00. Best thing that happened to me since I tried Costa Vida's nachos.  I then got to go to a baseball game and burned by the sun. B-u-r-n-e-d. Probably the strangest looking burn I have gotten. Except for that one time when I looked like Phantom of the Opera. But that is another story. 


But do you want to know what the best part of today was? The fact that we are ONE DAY CLOSER! To what you may ask?? Why Disneyland of course. Disneyland is the place where dreams come true. It is the place where magic happens. And I get to go. For three whole entire days. With my best friend Quinci Erin Whatcott. I must be the luckiest girl alive or something.


Here is your Disneyland Did You Know fact: In the ballroom of the Haunted Mansion, the pipe organ (without the pipes) is the movie prop Captain Nemo played in the movie 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea


I'm coming Mickey!

No comments:

Post a Comment