Friday, April 13, 2012

Nice Hair Cut

Don’t even worry. After Tyler saw what an amazing job I did cutting Jared’s hair yesterday, he asked be to cut his hair. So put a chair in the middle of the kitchen and had Tyler sit down. I took out the scissors and snipped away. It looks pretty good if I say so myself. Too bad the only hair cut I know how to do is a buzz. So if you want me to cut your hair, I certainly can. If you don’t mind the “no hair” look.

Today was a great day. Especially after having coffee/hot chocolate with a Speech Pathologist. I wanted to find out more about what she does and she provided lots of good information. I have been struggling to figure out what I want to do with my life, so I have been meeting lots of people with different professions to find out what is out there. But what I think I have decided is to change my major to Early Childhood/Special Education. Then I’ll get my masters in something useful. But no matter what happens, I’ll be able to teach.
I went to the middle school to eat lunch with Sarah. It reminded me why I left that school in the first place. Oh those three years are memories that I have deleted from my mind. Heaven forbid. Thank goodness I am done with public school.

Tomorrow morning my father will be boarding the plane to go to Massachusetts. On Monday, he will be running the Boston Marathon for the second time. I am so proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment