Monday, April 16, 2012

Six Dollars in Change

I’m really not doing a very good job at this whole blogging thing. Opps. Luckily I get a few free-bees. Whew. Yesterday was pretty uneventful. I woke up and made my 10:00 am flight to Salt Lake. From Salt Lake I took the shuttle to Rexburg. Luckily, I ran into Sally in the airport so we just sat and watched Avatar the whole way down. Nothing to make the trip go faster than by watching a three hour movie.

My roommates all seem pretty great. I’m the baby of my apartment. Which isn’t a bad thing… right?

Today we had a work meeting at 6:45. When my alarm went off at 5:30, the first thought that went through my head was “really Brother Tippetts? Really?” I think my boss thinks he is pretty funny for scheduling a meeting in the wee hours of the morning. Especially when I was up until midnight the night before counting how much money we had in our Disneyland fund. Six dollars in change. Not bad. That could pay for a churro. Or Mickey Mouse sticker.

The rest of the day was great. I went to work for a gazillion hours. I then went to WinCo again (remember: Washington, Idaho, Nevada, California and Oregon) with Ashley and Matt and Matt’s old roommates. It was great fun. I ran into Sam which was nice because I haven’t seen him in a while.

Munch On This Moment: When a girl gets married, family and friends fly in from all over to attend the wedding. Right? Well the next event in her life where people will gather for her is her funeral. Munch on that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment